- Dissolve salt in coconut milk and refrigerateuntil use.
- Cook sago in water until sago is clear. Then remove cooked sago from water ( use a sieve ).
- Put sago into the mould ( or you can also use small bowls as mould) and refrigerate.
- Boil the brown sugar with 250ml water and also sugar is dissolved and the syrup has thickened.
- Let the syrup cool down.
- Take out the refrigerated sago pudding from mould and put into bowls. Pour in the coconut milk and brown syrup before serving.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Puding Sagu ( Sago Pudding)
This is a nice and simple recipe... but I don't recommend to be taken everyday.. too much cholesterol hehehehe
Preparation time: 10min
Cooking time: 20min
Servings: 4-6 persons
310g sago ( washed and remove water)
water enough to cover sago ( during cooking)
150ml white coconut milk
1/4 tsp salt
150g malacca sugar ( harden brown sugar)