Lean meat ( can use any type) or chicken
Salt & Pepper
Chili / Tomato Sauce
1. Mince lean meat
2. Chop onion into very small pieces
3. Add sesame oil, salt and pepper. Mix well.
4. Add corn starch to the meat and press it all together until it forms a ball.
5. Then make it into a disc shape (like normal burger patty)
6. Cover the patty with corn starch mixed with flour
7. Fry (or grill) burger patty till cooked.
8. Slice cucumber and tomato and onto a burger bun together with the patty and cheese.
9. Add chili / tomato sauce if you like.
You can replace meat burger with egg (bull's eye) or wrap the burger patty with the egg.
You can also use other vegetables (e.g. salad leaf) according to your own preference.
Monday, June 16, 2008
Especially for those overseas and it is quite difficult to find halal burger. Here is a simple homemade burger. I have not tried this recipe, but sound easy enough to do. I didn't put any measurements in the ingredients section because you can estimate the quantity yourself according to your own liking or taste. For example some might like a lot of onion but some might prefer just a little of it.