2 pek Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- Preheat oven at 160C.
- Mix the crushed biscuits with butter (and sugar if used)
- Put in the round baking pan ( bottom can be removed type) and press onto bottom and sides of greased pan. Refrigerate until filling ready.
- Beat together the softened cream cheese, sugar and vanilla essence
- Put in eggs and beat until thoroughly mix
- Pour mixture onto the prepared cake base
- Bake for 40 min
- Let it cool down for about 1/2 - 1 hour
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight.