Saturday, August 2, 2008

Charity Time!



Fund Raising... not for me aaah.

Didnt do anything interesting this week, just the normal everyday things hehehe...

I baked some cakes yesterday to be given to the Fund Raising Bazaar organized by SIB Kg Piasau Church's Women Group. The picture showed just some of the cakes, sliced and packed ready to be despatched hehehehe. The bazaar is held today in Kg Piasau Kota Belud.

Anybody up to support Fund Raising Food Bazaar in Kota Belud... you are most welcome. There are going to be lots of food hehehehe... It starts at 10am to 6pm today 2nd August 2008 at Kg Piasau ( In front of ABC Enterprise, to Janet and Whimsi's info... it's in front of Jimmy's house hehehhehe). I wont be there though.. I just ask my SIL to come to my house yesterday to pick up the cakes for sale today.

I wont be getting any returns from the sales... so dont ask me to "belanja' you hhehehe...it is just a donation from me :) to the women's group.

No comments:

Post a Comment