2 packet of instant noodle (Maggie Mee!)
1 red chili
oil to fry
salt to taste
1. Slice the onion and chili.
2. Boil the instant noodle until cooked ( not too soft) and remove the noodle from the water.
3. Beat the eggs until fluffy and add in a pinch of salt.
4. Add in all the ingredients into the beaten egg ( the noodle, sliced onion and chili and the instant noodle flavour packet /perasa maggie). Mix well.
5. Heat up the pan /wok and cook the instant noodle mixture with little bit of oil ( like cooking pancake). Cook each side until golden colour.
6. Serve while hot with some chili sauce.
Hahahahaha... i think I got this recipe from Maggie's website... long time ago but never tried it. Maybe one of these days hehehehe... Let me know if you have tried it.... some people said it tastes very yummy.